The bonus offer will vary greatly from casino to casino, so reading reviews will help you locate the best deals. Bonuses to be claimed often include:
- Match Deposit Bonuses – For registering, the majority of casinos will provide a first deposit bonus. This implies they will match your first deposit bonus up to a specified proportion, generally between 50% and 200%. This will frequently contain free spins and can be stretched across many deposits.
- Reload Bonuses – To keep committed players happy after the first welcome offer has been claimed, most sites will give reload bonuses that are comparable to match deposit bonuses. These usually correspond to lesser percentages, such as 50%.
- No Deposit Bonuses – Everyone enjoys a no deposit bonus, which can be free cash that can be spent on many games or free spins that can be utilised on online slots. There are usually minimal bonus amounts and severe wagering conditions, but they are all free.
- VIP Promotions – Many online slots Ireland casinos will provide VIP programmes and additional promotions like random free spins, cashback, mega wheel possibilities, and more.
It is important to understand that this is almost never simply free money. A welcome bonus, for example, is extra money that is first given to you by the casino, but in order to withdraw the money, you must complete specific gaming criteria. These are referred to as wagering requirements.
When you receive the bonus, you will be notified that you must wager through it a particular number of times before you can withdraw the money. This is normally between 20x and 50x the bonus amount.
So, if you were offered a €100 bonus and the casino required you to spend through it 20 times before withdrawing, you would need to wager €2000 (20 x €100) before the cash was theoretically yours to use as you see fit. For free spins, your online slot earnings will be subject to the same wagering requirements as described above.
Other words to keep an eye out for are:
- Wagering Contributions – While slots almost always contribute 100% towards the wagering requirement, games with a smaller house edge, such as blackjack and roulette, count less (typically 10-20%).
- Withdrawal Limits – Casinos frequently limit bonus gains to €50-€100, however this usually only applies to no deposit bonuses.
- Maximum Stake – Always read the rules carefully to see if there is a maximum stake amount associated with the bonus, since failure to do so may result in your winnings being cancelled.
- Eligible Games – Not all games are eligible to be played with the casino bonus, so always check the small print and/or contact customer service if you are unsure.
Many game companies and casinos provide free games that you may play online. They were initially intended to be a “try before you buy” sort of bargain, which we would suggest to most new users.
These sorts of games or demo play features are still available, but gamers from Ireland will be unable to access them. The UK Gambling Commission has prohibited them because they are too easily available to problem gamblers.
As a result, UK gamers may no longer access these free slots. It’s worth mentioning that if you’re from the UK and you acquire access to them, you should question the casino’s honesty and the fact that they’ll be breaking licensing requirements to do so.
Those of you living in countries other than the United Kingdom, such as Ireland, will be allowed to continue playing slots for free. We also propose that if you have access to them, you use them to discover how a certain slot game works in terms of pay lines and bonus offer features.
Casino games are starting to follow suit as the globe shifts away from the internet and toward mobile. Many games are being produced with a mobile-first mindset, which means they are made for the smaller screen first and then modified for online play.
However, the majority of the thousands of games available at hundreds of online casinos games built for the internet platform. A technology called HTML 5 was established to enable for the widespread transfer of these games.
Without getting too technical, HTML 5 is a coding technology that allows websites, games, casinos, and even slots to move seamlessly across internet and mobile devices. This implies that a software may be created on this platform and accessible via a variety of devices.
All of this implies that slot players may now enjoy mobile slot games on iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and any other mobile platform. The games have been tastefully transferred over and can render to match any screen size or quality.
As a slot player, you have various options for accessing these mobile slot games. The most usual method is to download the casino’s specialised mobile app, but you may also visit the casino via your smartphone, which provides a mobile-friendly version of the casino.