Cookies are pieces of data stored on your computer that remember the websites you visit, making your browsing easier.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are used on the website for a variety of reasons including but not limited to:
- Effectively allow users to log into their accounts;
- Allow users to customize their login preferences;
- allow us to monitor and collect transactional information about transactions conducted on the website;
- Prevent fraud or fraudulent transactions and protect the privacy of our customers and website visitors;
We classify cookies as follows:
- Necessary cookies: These are absolutely essential for the website to function, when you use it, or for us to be able to provide you with the service(s) you have come to expect from us. Cookies that are only used to enable or facilitate our communication are also considered necessary cookies. We don’t need your consent to use strictly necessary cookies, but you can still block or delete them.
- Non-necessary cookies: These are not required for the basic functionality of the website, although they can significantly improve your experience using our website. For example, non-essential cookies may be used for the following reasons:
In addition to the cookies that we use ourselves, various third-party cookies may also be stored on your computer or mobile device, including Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com/. We strongly encourage you to read the cookie policies of such third-party cookies.
Management of cookies
If the user wishes to delete cookies already stored on his device or to disable cookies that track browsing behavior on the site, the user can delete existing cookies and/or change the privacy settings in the browser, which differ depending on the browser used. Please note that many functions of our website may not work properly if you disable cookies.
For more information about cookies and how they work, visit: allaboutcookies.org.